Monday, January 25, 2010

Where Is My Adgitize Ad Unit?

I am checking my blogs regularly and my adgitize ads are not showing since Sunday Jan 24, 2010. When I going to check the www.adgitize.com then the fact revealed on me that it is closed too its a serious issue. If anyone know about that then kindly make me aware too.

Anyway when I checked google blog search for this problem at one blog www.justanotherpixel.net it is written that "adgitize server is down for some reason" he read this at the forum thread of adgitize.

I am trying to login again through the forum but failed again, I am constantly trying but if anyone know something about it then kindly tell me.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. We have to wait for further updates from the Adgitize forum... it seems their server has more severe problems than they have thought.

    ReplyDelete

ClixSense